The Low Hill Hub aims to improve the quality of life for local residents as a whole.
We aim to improve quality of life by:
- promote a positive relationship with users
- provide a safe, warm, and welcoming environment
- ensure our hub meets the needs of the local community
- offering a wide variety of activities and events
Our commitment is to meet the needs of centre users by:
- listening and responding to their views and concerns
- offering inclusive services accessible to all in the community
- avoiding direct and indirect discrimination such as according to religious beliefs, ethnicity, sexual orientation or disability
- providing advice and support
Our motto is “by the community, for the community”.