Weekly Activity Guide
Please note: Activities and rooms may change with short notice due to other activities, group sessions, outside bookings, or staff illness.
Please be aware that due to lockdown, most of these events are currently suspended. They will begin as soon as possible after lockdown.
- 12:00PM – 3:30PM – Sons of Rest
Sons of Rest is a predominantly male club where participants take part in dominoes, cards, days out, and general socialisation.
- 6:00PM – 7:30PM – Wolverhampton City Credit Union
- 6:30PM – 9:00PM – Bingo
- 10:00AM – 1:00PM – Luncheon Club (aka “Housebound”)
Luncheon Club is a food and social group for over 50s.
- 10:00AM – 3:00PM – Wolverhampton City Credit Union
- 6:30PM – 7:30PM – Karate (Fudoshin-Kai)
- 9:00AM – 11:00AM – Slimming World
- 10:00AM – 2:00PM – Employability Courses ( Job Club)
- 11:15AM – 3:30PM – Over 50’s Club (aka “Good Companions”)
- 12:00PM – 2:30PM – Credit Union (collection point)
- 6:30PM – 9:15PM – Bingo
- 10:00AM – 3:00PM – Thursday Luncheon Club (aka “Housebound”)
- 10:30AM – 11:30AM – Credit Union (collection point)
- 6:30PM – 7:30PM – Karate (Fudoshin-kai)
- 5:00PM – 6:00PM – Dance Academy Classes (5-10 year olds)
- 6:15PM – 7:15PM – Dance Academy Classes (10-16 year olds)
- 7:30PM – 8:30PM – Dance Academy Classes (17+ year olds)
- Rooms for hire – Adult and children’s parties, conference rooms, and theatre events. Please see our Facilities for more information.
- 08:30AM – 1:00PM – Church of Grace
- 1:30PM – 5:00PM – Michael Nduku’s Church Group
Important Information:- All DJs and inflatable castle equipment must supply: a valid PAT test certificate and public liability insurance as this is a Wolverhampton Council policy. A copy of these must be given on request prior to the party.
If you would like to book a room for an event, please telephone 01902 552312 for more information. You can also telephone Tony Blakeway on evenings and weekends on 07930878975. We can also accept enquiries through our Facebook page and email.
We host activities sponsored by HeadStart Wolverhampton. HeadStart is an organisation that seeks to support health and emotional well-being of children from the ages of 10-16, although some activities have a wider age bracket.
We are in Partnership with YETGA and setting up a theatre group to perform plays during the summer and end of year (January). Always look on Facebook for further information.